Self Assessment

 

I would say yes my blog does meet the criteria on the rubric and no because I meet the 300 word minimum but I know I haven't chunked my paragraphs and used MLA style formatting which I will do from now on.   


Sometimes I struggle with writing an assignment on a blog and trying to make it interesting for people to read which I feel like what I write about is fine everyone is unique and will always write about a wide variety of things that's what makes everyone's blogs eye catching to me because you can learn new things from others.     


 Yes I am putting more effort into my assignments I have never wrote blogs as much as I am now so I feel like every time I post something I gradually get better with how I do my blogs.                                                               


 I used to hold off on all my assignments but that only made me stressed because I had all of my assignments due the next day and I had to struggle and spend the whole day finishing all of them but now I work on my assignments as soon as I get them.                                                                              

 Yes I always re read my blogs just to make sure its the way I want it to or to make sure I didn't mispronounce a word.                                                                 


I feel good about other people looking at my blogs because I like to have a second opinion we are all human we are constantly learning new things so I appreciate when someone tells me there opinion that way I can go back and fix things if I need to.                                                                       

What I feel like we could talk more about in class to improve my writing on blogs is, I would say doing MLA formatting.     


what I've learned about blogs is that you could write blogs for free I thought that you had to pay for them but It's nice that you don't have to you can be as creative as you want and not have to pay a dime for it, also I didn't know you could add images to your blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post # 4 Getting to know your island: Curacao

Final Blog Post- Introduction to my research paper