Final Blog Post- Introduction to my research paper

 Are you desperately seeking some adventure in your life? well if you answered yes then look no further I can make your vacationing dreams a little easier for you with my helpful tips that will benefit yourself and others. 

In this post I will explain to anyone reading this should take a spontaneous or even planned trip to the beautiful island of Curacao. Its no shock to anyone that when you see this island that you would want to pack your bags and hop on a plane real quick without looking back. Say you've been wanting to go on a beach vacation for quite some time now but with the bills and everything you have to pay for always gets in the way of your dreams of paradise well I might have a few suggestions as to how it can be more realistic for you to save up for it and still have enough to pay your bills. Also just because you plan on going on vacation doesn't mean you have to wait years and years to be able to go on one it seems impossible to think that you could go in only a few months. 

In my thesis that I am currently writing about I will explain to everyone how it is possible to have an island get away vacation in only a couple of months. My first suggestion would be that, look at what are the cheapest hotel options I know for a fact that at least some hotels have this deal where you can stay for a certain amount of time you get a free nights stay at the end I mean who could really pass up one free night I feel like for me its worth investing in especially if I'm staying at such a beautiful resort on the tropical Caribbean island of Curacao. "Hotels.com" even mentions a free night to some of their hotels.

Another thing that I mentioned in my outline is that the locals of Curacao love it when there is vacationers for many reasons, some are the businesses get more money because I know for a fact while they are on vacation they want to check out their culture that they have and how different their cuisine is from what they are used to maybe try their most popular dish iguana stew. They would make more money if they stood outside their shops and hand out samples of their products or food to draw in their attention. As "10best.com" states that having iguana taste similar to chicken so I think it wouldn't be to bad to try and its something unique you can experience with your family.


Sources:

“Book Cheap Curacao Hotel Deals.” Book Cheap Curacao Hotels | Hotels.com, www.hotels.com/co10235365/hotels-in-curacao/.

Vigoda, Rachel. “10 Unexpected Foods to Eat on the Caribbean Island of Curacao.” 10Best, USA TODAY 10Best, 18 Jan. 2020, www.10best.com/interests/food-culture/10-foods-try-on-caribbean-island-curacao/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog post # 4 Getting to know your island: Curacao

Self Assessment